The Better Brand Color Guide tutorial gives you a brief, but solid introduction into color, color definition, color naming, color reproduction (RGB, CMYK, spot colors). Plus it shows you how to build rock solid brand color guides.
The tutorial is at this moment available in the following languages (in alfabetical order of the language codes):
- Deutsch (German) – translation by Claas Bickeböller (MYIRO – Konica Minolta Sensing Europe)
- Español (Spanish) – translation by Ferran Peñalver (Litografía Rosés)
- Français (French) – translation by Anthony Martin (MYIRO – Konica Minolta Sensing Europe)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) – translation by Clara Averina (Mega Putra)
- Italiano (Italian) – translation by Denis Salicetti and Manuel Trevisan, in collaboration with COMUNICO ITALIANO.
Esempio Better Brand Color Guide in Italiano
E la versione registrata della presentazione di Denis Salicetti
- Japanese – translation by Myoki Yutaka (Canon)
- Korean – translation by Hye-Jeong Ahn (Idealliance Korea)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Português – Portugal (Portuguese – Portugal) – translation by Vítor Pedro
- Português – Brasil (Portuguese – Brazil) – adaptation by Bruno Mortara
- Svensk (Swedish) – translation by Lukas Engqvist (Brobygrafiska)
- Türkçe versiyon (Turkish) – translation by prof. dr. Bilge Altay (RIT)
- 中文 (Chinese – Simplified) – translation by Petros from WeChat channel ‘Printingnews’
- 繁體中文 (Chinese – Traditional) – translation by Fred Hsu (Idealliance Taiwan)
Is your native language not listed yet and do you want to volunteer for the translation? Please get in touch, the e-mail address is listed on the right, under ‘Volunteer Translators Wanted!’.